ESCDaily.com respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office site at hhttp://creativecommons.org/, we will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. We will disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers.
ESCDaily.com, ESCDaily, the logo, and the website design belongs to ESCDaily.com, and cannot be used elsewhere before prior written permission of ESCDaily.com. All rights reserved. ESCDaily.com is registered and protected by Australian and International law. All other trademarks not related to ESCDaily.com are the property of their respective and thereby recognised owners. ESCDaily.com will remove any copyrighted item(s) within 24 hours of notification.
The “Eurovision Song Contest”, “Junior Eurovision Song Contest”, “Eurovision Dance Contest” and the European Broadcaster Union, or the “EBU”, are all registered trademarks of the European Broadcasting Union. All other relevant broadcasters, national final titles and related trademarks are registered and owned trademarks of their registers. ESCDaily.com respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, ESCDaily.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), if you believe that any details that constitutes copyright infringement, include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact us officially on: [email protected]
For more details including our registry, lawyer representative and business numbers please contact [email protected]