The Steering Group of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest and the Heads of Delegations of the participating countries of the forthcoming 2012 edition gathered in Amsterdam on Monday, where the draw for the running took place!
The hosts of the 2012 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, Kim-Lian van der Meij and Ewout Genemans, were the ones in charge of conducting the draw for the order of appearance in which the contestants will participate on the 1st of December.
First it was draw for the starting position of the host country, The Netherlands. They got number 12, which means Femke will be the last to appear on stage to perform Tik Tak Tik. Egor Zheshko from Belarus will open the show!
Later, during the visit to the HMH Arena, the final running order was announced. Check it out below!
- Belarus: Egor Zheshko – A more-more
- Sweden: Lova Sönnerbo – Mitt mod
- Azerbaijan: Omar & Suada – Boy & Girl
- Belgium: Fabian – Abracadabra
- Russia: Valeriya Engalycheva (Lerika) – Sensatsiya
- Israel: Kids.il – Let the Music Win
- Albania: Igzidora Gjeta – Kam një këngë vetëm për ju
- Armenia: Compass Band – Sweetie Baby
- Ukraine: Anastasiya Petrik – Nebo
- Georgia: The FUNKIDS – Funky Lemonade
- Moldova: Denis Midone – Toate Vor Fi
- The Netherlands: Femke – Tik Tak Tik
This year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place on the 1st of December in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with participants representing 12 countries from all over Europe.