Aistė Pilvelytė has won the first semi-final of Pabandom iš naujo in Lithuania. The song “Unbreakable” is one of the potential songs for Lithuania for the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam.
The first semi-final took place today, and the second will take place next week, with the final planned on 15th February. Aistė Pilvelytė and The ROOP ended with even points. Aistė Pilvelytė won the jury voting while she gained the second place in the televoting and The ROOP won the televoting.
The other two qualifiers are Rūta Loop (who took the third place) and KaYra (who took the fourth place.
Pabandom iš naujo Semi-Final 1
Qualifiers are shown in bold.
- KaYra “Alligator”
- Viktorija Miškūnaitė “The Ocean”
- Baltos Varnos “Namų dvasia”
- Rūta Loop “We Came from the Sun”
- Gabrielius Vagelis “Tave čia randu”
- THE ROOP “On Fire”
- Kristina Jure “My Sound of Silence”
- Alen Chicco “Somewhere Out There”
- Aistė Pilvelytė “Unbreakable”