During the first semifinal night on Festivali i Këngës, held in Tirana, nine performers were selected for finale scheduled for Sunday the 29th December.
On the 53rd Festivali i Këngës (Festival of Song), one of the most important music events of the season in Albania, thirteen performers competed for their place in next years Eurovision Song Contest. During three nights of great music and entertainment, Albania will have opportunity to chose their representative for Vienna.
Here’s the full list of artists who were successful on the first night of Festivali i Këngës:
- Enver Petrovci – Të vranë bukuri
- Marsela Çibukaj – S’muj
- Erga Halilaj – Ti s’më njeh
- Saimir Braho – Kristal
- Klajdi Musabelliu – Vetëm te ti besoj
- Besiana Mehmedi & Shkodran Tolaj – Kështjella
- Estela Brahimllari – Kjo natë
- Lindita Halimi – S’të fal
- Venera Lumani – Dua të jetoj
On the final night, scheduled for Sunday, total of 18 songs will be presented and on of them will be Albanian next representative in Eurosong.