Albanian Radio Television, RTSH has officially revealed the names of the producers for the “50th Festivali i Këngës”. The press conference held a few weeks ago did not reveal all the names of the producers, but only the dates of the festival. It seems that past musicians, will once again produce the show.
Shpëtim Saraçi, the Artistic director of the shows, as well the composer of last year’s Albanian entry “Feel the Passion”, stated that this year won’t be the year of experiments. He included that there will be no public vote, with what, the Albanian audience is not happy about.
- 26 December – First semi-final
- 27 December – Second semi-final
- 28 December – FIK winners comeback
- 29 December – Final
Producers of the show are made up of some Albanian musicians and also Italian directors. The image and sound directors is made of an Italian team.
- Martin Leka (Director of the festival)
- Shpëtim Saraçi (Artistic director)
- Osman Mula (Producer)
- Edlira Birko and Pandi Laço (Stage)
- Bashkim Zahaj (Scenography)
- Edmond Zhulali and Alfred Kaçinari (Music producers)
- Franko Ferrari (Image director)
- Emanuele Donnini and Mauro Lafigara (Sound directors)
The rehearsals kicked off today, and the orchestra of RTSH is going to rehearse all the songs while in a few days, the artists will start rehearsing as well.
Stay tuned, as we bring you the lastest news from the 50th Festivali i Këngës