The show Eurovision France, c’est vous qui décidez! has been won by Barbara Pravi. She will sing their song ‘Voilà’ at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 for France.
Twelve candidates took the stage in France on Saturday night, with AAA coming out as the big winner of the night. After all presenting their songs, the twelve were narrowed down to seven after a televote round. A professional jury added an 8th artist to make the final decision.
Out of these eight remaining acts, the winner of the night was chosen based on a 50/50 decision by both jury and televote. Check out the winning song below:
Full results in France for Eurovision 2021
After the first round, these four acts were eliminated in France: Ali – Paris Me Dit, Andriamad – Alléluia, Philippine – Bah Non, Terence James – Je T’Emmènerai Danser.
The remaining eight acts got the following result in the jury and televote:
01. Barbara Pravi – Voilà (104+100=204)
02. Juliette Moraine – Pourvu Qu’on M’Aime (76+60=136)
03. Pony X – Amour Fou (74+50=124)
04. Casanova – Tutti (22+80=102)
05. Céphaz – On A Mangé Le Soleil (52+30=82)
06. Amui – Maeva (8+70=78)
07. LMK – Magique (66+10=76)
08. 21 Juin Le Duo – Peux-Tu Me Dire? (18+20=38)