Portugal have finished off a mega Super Saturday of Eurovision national finals, with Semi Final 1 of Festival Da Canção 2019. The acts who qualified to the Grand Final are in bold.
Check out the full results below:
- Ana Cláudia – Inércia (13 points)
- João Campos – É o que é (13 points)
- Soraia Tavares – O Meu Sonho (6 points)
- Calema – A Dois (18 points)
- Conan Osíris – Telemóveis (19 points)
- Ela Limão – Mais Brillante Que Mil Sóis (11 points)
- Filipe Keil – Hoje (8 points)
- Matay – Perfeito (22 points)
“Telemoveis” is the audience favorite in Portugal
A jury gave each artist points in traditional Eurovision style (12, 10, 8 … 3), and as did the televote. Matay received 12 points from the jury, with Conan Osíris receiving maximum points from the public.
The second semi final will take place at the same time next week.