Croatian broadcaster HRT announced the 14 participating artists and songs for their national final Dora 2021. The winner of 2020 Damir Kedžo is not on the list and won’t go to Eurovision in 2021. The candidates of 1994 and 2016 are on the list: Tony Cetinski and Nina Kraljić.
The runner-up of 2020, Mia Negovetić, is also back. She got the same amount of points as Kedžo did, but because of a lower televote result she was not allowed to go to Rotterdam. The final of 2021 will take place on the 13th of February.
The line-up for Dora 2021 can be seen beneath.
01. Filip Rudan – Blind (F. Rudan, A. Franić, H. Domazet)
02. Bernarda – Colors (B. Georgiev Milanov, B. Brunović)
03. Ella Orešković – Come This Way (S. Reljić Simba, E. Orešković)
04. Sandi Cenov – Kriv (S. Reljić Simba, Fayo)
05. Beta Sudar – Ma Zamisli (P. Martinjak)
06. Brigita Vuco – Noći Pijane (B. Vuco)
07. ToMa – Ocean Of Love (A. Pupavac, A. Bjorkman, K. Persson, T. Marić)
08. Eric Vidović – Reci Mi E. Vidović)
09. Nina Kraljić – Rijeka (H. Librenjak, Miki Solus, N. Kraljić)
10. Ashley Colburn & Bojan Jambrošić – Share The Love I. Škunca, A. Colburn)
11. Mia Negovetić – She’s Like A Dream (M. Negovetić, L. Deb, D. Jamm, D. Kertes)
12. Albina – Tick Tock B. Mihaljević, M. Cinnamon, T. Buklijaš Bakić)
13. Cambi – Zaljubljen M. Mirković)
14. Tony Cetinski & Kiki Rahimovski – Zapjevaj, Sloboda Je (K. Rahimovski)