Tonight, the first semi final of Supernova 2019 took place in Riga. Eight artists competed for four places in the final, which will be held February 16th. One of the qualifiers is Edgars Kreilis, an upcoming star in Latvia.
Edgars Kreilis, who surprisingly lost the final of Supernova 2018, managed to convince the audience and grab a spot in the final of Supernova 2019. With his song “Cherry Absinthe”, an upbeat pop song, he is trying again to win Supernova and represent Latvia in Tel Aviv.
Full results of Supernova Semi Final 1
The qualifiers are marked in bold.
- Kris & Oz – “Midnight Streets”
- Alekss Silvērs – “Fireworks”
- Līga Rīdere – “Būšu tepat”
- Laime Pilnīga – “Awe”
- Edgars Kreilis – “Cherry Absinthe”
- Elza Rozentāle – “You Came on Tiptoe”
- Aivo Oskis – “Somebody’s Got My Lover”
- Samanta Tīna – “Cutting the Wire”