Elina Nechayeva has the won the grand final of Eesti Laul 2018 and will now go to Lisbon. The song from Estonia for the Eurovision Song Contest is called ‘La Forza’.
Fan favourite Elina Nechayeva has won tonight’s final and super-final and will represent Estonia with “La Forza” (ENG: The Force). She beat Stig Rästa (Eurovision 2015) and Vaje in the super final.
Opera for Estonia in Eurovision: La Forza by Elina Nechayeva
Eesti Laul 2018 full results:
- Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Vajé – Laura
Eliminated in the first round:
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing feat. Wateva – Young
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Nika – Knock knock
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Evestus – Welcome to my world
About Elina Nechayeva
Elina Nechayeva, born 1991 is an Estonian soprano opera singer. Her father is of Russian heritage however she was born and raised in Tallinn. “La Forza” is a pop-opera infusion track sung in Italian like most classical opera. Visuals consist of slow-paced Dutch angles and a giant LED skirt that performs visuals similar to Aliona Moon – O Mie (Moldova 2013).