The Maltese national selection is complete, with Emma Muscat chosen to represent the nation with ‘Out of Sight’.
The Malta Eurovision Song Contest returned as the Maltese Eurovision selection for the first time since 2018. A total of 22 acts competed in the semi-final, where 6 acts were eliminated. One of those acts, Jessika, received a wildcard into the final. This meant that a total of 17 acts competed in the final.
Here are the finalists:
- Baklava Ft Nicole – Electric Indigo
- Norbert Bondin – How Special You Are
- Matt BLXCK – Come Around
- Giada – REVELACIÓN
- Jessica Muscat – Kaleidoscope
- Raquel Galdes Briffa – Over You
- Nicole Hammett – A Lover’s Heart
- Miriana Conte – Look What You’ve Done Now
- Nicole Azzopardi – Into the Fire
- Sarah Bonnici – Heaven
- Enya Magri – Shame
- Denise Mercieca – Boy
- Emma Muscat – Out of Sight
- Janice Mangion – Army
- Mark Anthony Bartolo – Serenity
- Aidan Cassar – Ritmu
- Richard Micallef – Hey Little
The voting consisted of both jury and televote. The jury voting saw a clear favourite in Emma Muscat. She received 12 points from each of the six jurors, with Aidan scoring 10 points from each of the six jurors.
The public vote revealed the same top two, with Aidan receiving 12 points from the public, and Emma receiving 20 points. With the scores combined, Emma remained at the top of the leader board with a total of 92 points. Aidan finished in second with 72 points.