The second semi-final for Ukraine’s Eurovision 2011 national selection has just aired, and the five qualifiers from a the jury have been announced.
Of the eight participants competing, Mika Newton, Shanis, Olena Korneeva and Anastasiya Prikhodko all qualified via. jury voting. The jury also gave Denis Povaliy a wildcard to the final.
1. Mika Newton – Angel
2. Ivan Berezovsky – Ave maria
3. Shanis – Tsvetok
4. Zaklyopi – Superhero
5. Olena Korneeva – Why did I say goodbye
6. Cristina Kim – Victim of my love
7. Denis Povaliy – Aces high
8. Anastasiya Prikhodko – Action
Ivan Berezovsky, Zaklyopki and Cristina Kim are still able to qualify , as SMS voting will run to decide two more qualifiers from the semifinal.
The third and final semifinal will be aired on Sunday 26th December (not on 19th December), and will feature the following contestants (running order TBA):
– Dariya Medova – Infinity
– Eduard Romanyuta – Berega
– Mattias – Myself
– Pavlo Tabakov – Shake Your Body
– Jamala – Smile
– El Kravchuk – Moya nadezhda
– Armiya & Vera Varlamova – Allo, Allo