Greta Salóme is one of the contestants of the Icelandic National final; Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2012 with two songs. She has decided to focus on the entry Mundu eftir mér that she sings with Jónsi. Greta Salóme will notperform in the National final together with Heiða Ólafs and Guðrún Árný for her second entry Aldrei sleppir mérbut she still remains the composer of the song.
The final of “Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins” will take place in “Harpa”, the biggest concert hall in Iceland on February 11th. Tickets for the final already went on sale the previous week, selling out in just a few minutes. Paul Oscar will co-host the National final with Brynju Þorgeirsdóttur.
You can see the final line-up and the interviews that ESCDaily.com had with the contestants below.
01. Greta Salóme and Jónsi – Mundu eftir mér
02. Blár Opal – Stattu upp
03. Regína Ósk Óskarrsdóttir – Hjartað brennur
04. Simbi og Hrútspungarnir – Hey
05. Magni Ásgeirsson – Hugarró
06. Heiða and Guðrún Árný – Aldrei sleppir mér
07. Rósa Birgítta Ísfeld – Stund med