Iceland has qualified for the Eurovision Grand Final. The band Dadi Freyr & Gagnamagnid was not allowed to perform live on stage after a positive Covid test, however this did not prevent them from going to the final. Denmark did not qualify despite the pimp slot.
Top favorites with the Eurovision bookmakers all made it through to the final. Switzerland and Bulgaria qualified, while Portugal and Finland saw their odds rise after a strong performance. Finland came out of the last envelope. The Dutch direction team also made Stefania from Greece sweat a little bit – she had to wait until the 9th envelope before she was announced.
Check out the full list of qualifiers below:
- Albania – Anxhela Peristeri – Karma (first half Grand Final)
- Serbia – Hurricane – Loco loco (first half Grand Final)
- Bulgaria – Victoria – Growing up is getting old (second half Grand Final)
- Moldova – Natalia Gordienko – Sugar (second half Grand Final)
- Portugal – The Black Mamba – Love is on my side (first half Grand Final)
- Iceland – Daði & Gagnamagnið – 10 years (first half Grand Final)
- San Marino – Senhit & Flo Rida – Adrenalina (second half Grand Final)
- Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers (first half Grand Final)
- Greece – Stefania Liberakakis – Last dance (first half Grand Final)
- Finland – Blind Channel – Dark Side (second half Grand Final)