Ieva Zasimauskaitė is the top favourite to win Eurovizijos Atrankas in Lithuania, in the final on Sunday the 11th of March next week. She has won the second semi final with her song ‘When We’re Old’.
Another notable qualifier for the final is The Voice winner Monika Marija and her song ‘The Truth’. She qualified as runner-up in the televote.
The third qualifier for the final from this second semi final is Paula Valentaite, with her song “1 2 3”, co-composed by Donny Montell. Notably, it was not televoting but jury voting that saved Paula this week.
Results of semi final 2 in Lithuania (qualifiers in bold):
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When we’re old 24pt
- Monika Marija – The Truth 17pt
- Paula Valentaite – “1 2 3” 16pt
- Twosome – Hello 15pt
- Marija – This love 13pt
- Saules Kliosas – Ikvepk ir nepaleisk 11pt
- Ruta Loop – Positive thoughts 8pt