Friday night, 16 out of the 20 contestants in SanRemo Festival 2015 qualified for the final – which will be held later on this evening. The biggest fan favorites, such as Il Volo, Nek, and Chiara, are among those who will compete for the winning ticket to Vienna in May.
Tonight, Broadcaster RAI will offer the winner of SanRemo the chance to go to Eurovision, but the winner has the right to turn down the invitation. As the competition was cut down, that means 4 unlucky contestants were sent packing. And those entries would be: Biggio e Mandelli, Raf, Lara Fabian, and Anna Tatangelo.
The 16 remaining artists for the final this Saturday night follow:
- Annalisa – Una finestra tra le stelle
- Malika Ayane – Adesso e qui
- Marco Masini – Che giorno è
- Chiara – Straordinario
- Gianluca Grignani – Sogni infranti
- Nek – Fatti avanti amore
- Nina Zilli – Sola
- Dear Jack – Il mondo esplode
- Alex Britti – Un attimo importante
- Moreno – Oggi ti parlo così
- Bianca Atzei – Il solo al mondo
- Grazia di Michele e Mauro Coruzzi / Platinette – Io sono una finestra
- Il Volo – Grande amore
- Nesli – Buona fortuna amore
- Irene Grandi – Un vento senza nome
- Lorenzo Fragola – Siamo uguali
As we reported earlier in the week, based on the Italian charts, Lorenzo Fragola has a big chance to win it. But Il Volo, Annalisa, Chiara and Nek are also high in the charts. If you want to relive the long week of competition, check out our review of the third night of SanRemo, the second night of SanRemo and the first night of SanRemo 2015 by clicking on the links!