Jon Henrik Fjällgren joins Lina Hedlund in the final on March 9 in Friends Arena. Martin Stenmarck and Rebecka Karlsson are through Andra Chansen in tonight’s semi-final.
This is Fjällgren’s third time competing in Melodifestivalen. He placed second just behind Måns Zelmerlöw in 2015 with his song Jag är fri (Manne leam frijje).
The competition between Hedlund and Stenmarck was a family affair as Hedlund’s sister, and former Melfest partner, is married to Stenmarck. Stenmarck previously represented Sweden in 2005 in Kiev. Meanwhile, this was Hedlund’s sixth time performing on the Melodifestivalen stage.
Omar Rudberg became the second FO&O band member to fail in going further in the competition. Last week, bandmate Oscar Enestad finished in seventh and last place in Malmö Arena.
Full results of Melodifestivalen 2019 Heat 3:
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken QUALIFIED
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious QUALIFIED
- Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna ANDRA CHANSEN
- Rebecka Karlsson – Who I Am ANDRA CHANSEN
- Dolly Style – Habibi ELIMINATED
- The Lovers of Valdaro – Somebody Wants ELIMINATED
- Omar Rudberg – Om om och om igen ELIMINATED