Estonia has their first six qualifiers for the final of Eesti Laul 2021. Koit Toome and Ivo Linna are amongst these six qualifiers which will return to the competition on the 6th of March.
Broadcaster ERR aired the first semi final on this Thursday. After the first round of voting, determined by 50/50 jury/televoting, the first four qualifiers were announced. Followed by two qualifiers determined by 100% televoting in a second round.
Koit Toome previously represented Estonia at the Eurovision Song Contest 1998 and 2017. Ivo Linna was their artist in 1996 and now teams up with his son. Former Eurovision candidate Tanja (2014) has been eliminated from the contest.
Results Eesti Laul 2021 semi final 1
Below you can see the full results of the first semi final of Eesti Laul 2021. Four qualifiers were picked from a combination of jury ad televotes, two were picked after a second round with 100% televoting.
01. Tanja -v”Best Night Ever”
02. Hans Nayna – “One By One” (second chance qualfier)
03. WIIRALT – “Tuuled”
04. Kéa – “Hypnotized”
05. Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – “Wingman” (second chance qualifier)
06. Karl Killing – “Kiss Me”
07. Nika Marula – “Calm Down”
08. Egert Milder – “Free Again
09. Tuuli Rand – “Üks öö”
10. Koit Toome -“We Could Have Been Beautiful”
11. Kristin Kalnapenk – “Find a Way”
12. Ivo Linna, Robert Linna, Supernova – “Ma olen siin”
This Saturday the second semi final will be held, in which the final field will be completed. The final of Eesti Laul will take place two weeks later, on March 6th.