Estonia is on its way to preselection season. Earlier this season, we reported that no less than four (!) former Eurovision participants will take part in Eesti Laul 2017. Today, broadcaster ERR released some of their entries.
In a live-broadcast spread throughout the day, the 10 songs competing in the first semi final were all played. Among them was Elina Born, who changed the pace from “Goodbye to Yesterday” in 2015 to a more up-tempo jazz-inspired song with lots of saxophone influences that remind a little of Eric Saade’s “Sting”.
Ivo Linna represented Estonia in 1996 with a song called “Kaelakee hääl“. The song placed 5th with 96 points. This year, he comes back with a playful rhythmic radio song called “Suur Loterii”.
The first semi final of Eesti Laul will take place on February 11th. The final of Eesti Laul 2017 will take place on March 4th at the Saku Arena in Tallinn.
You can listen to all the SF1-songs here on ESCDaily.com! Just click on the names in the list below:
- Lenna Kuurmaa – Slingshot
- Carl-Philip – Everything But You
- Elina Born – In Or Out
- Ivo Linna – Suur loterii
- Ariadne – Feel Me Now
- Uku Suviste – Supernatural
- Laura Prits – Hey Kiddo
- Karli-Kristjan & Whogaux feat. Maian – Have You Now
- Janno Reim & Kosmos – Valan pisaraid
- Leemet Onno – Hurricane
The SF2-songs (to be released exactly one week from today, on December 15th):
- Almost Natural – Electric
- Alvistar Funk Association – Make Love, Not War
- Angeelia – We Ride With Our Flow
- Antsud – Vihm
- Close To Infinity feat. Ian Karell – Sounds Like Home
- Daniel Levi – All I Need
- Kerli – Spirit Animal
- Koit Toome & Laura – Verona
- Liis Lemsalu – Keep Running
- Rasmus Rändvee – This Love