Tonight, live from LRT’s studios in Vilnus, the countries’ Junior Eurovision national selection will take place. The show will begin at 18.30 local time (17.30 CET), and will feature eleven participants. The show will be hosted by Ignas Krupavičius, and ten-year old Dominykas.
Below, you can see the participants of the competition, in the show running order:
1. Group „Štai“ (13 – 14, Kaunas) – Geros dienos (Good Days)
2. Dominykas Kovaliovas (14, Vilnius) – Kodėl? (Why?)
3. Agnė Lukaševičiūtė (13, Elektrėnai) Balti sparnai (White wings)
4. Gabrielė Rybko (11, Kaunas) – Beždžioniukai (Little Monkeys)
5. Dorotėja Kravčenkaitė (13, Vilnius) – Aš skrisiu (I will fly)
6. Daumantas Bagdonavičius (15, Elektrėnai) – Namai (Home)
7. Paulina Skrabytė (10, Palanga) – Debesys (Clouds)
8. Laura Kastanauskaitė (11, Vilnius) Mano šokis (My dance)
9. Bernardas Garbačauskas (14, Šiauliai) – Namo (Going home)
10. Ieva Binevičiūtė (13, Vilnius) – Pasilik (Say)
11. Milita Daikerytė (14, Vilnius) – Degu ritmu (Burning with the rhythm)
The selection will be compromised of two rounds: a main round and a superfinal. The top three from the main round (which will be decided by televoting and a jury) will progress to the superfinal, where the seven member jury will choose the winner. The names of the jury members will also not be presented until the night of the final, where they will be introduced by the presenters. Past Junior Eurovision performers for Lithuania will also play a part in the show.