The Croatian national selection is complete, with Mia Dimšić chosen to fly the Croatian flag at Eurovision this year.
A total of 14 acts competed in this year’s edition of Dora. The voting consisted of a mix of jury and public vote.
Here are the competing acts:
- Mila Elegović – “Ljubav”
- Mia Negovetić – “Forgive Me”
- Marko Bošnjak – “Moli za nas”
- Jessie – “My Next Mistake”
- Zdenka Kovačiček – “Stay On The Bright Side”
- Tina Vukov – “Hideout”
- Roko Vušković – “Malo kasnije”
- Bernarda – “Here For Love”
- Erik Vidović – “I Found You”
- ToMa – “In The Darkness”
- Elis Lovrić – “No War”
- Ella Orešković – “If You Go Away”
- Tia – “Voli me do neba”
- Mia Dimšić – “Guilty Pleasure”
The jury allocated top points to Mia Dimšić. She received a total of 91 points from the jury, followed by Mia Negovetić with 81 points. Marko Bošnjak received a total of 71 points form the jury.
The public vote revealed a clear winner. Mia Dimšić received 166 points from the public vote, followed by Marko Bošnjak with 108 points. Mia Negovetić finished in third with the public vote, receiving a total of 60 points.
With the points combined, it was clear that Mia Dimšić would fly the Croatian flag in Turin this year. Mia Dimšić finished the competition with a total of 257 points.
Watch the performance below: