Vanja Radovanović has won the Montevizija with the song ‘Inje’ and will sing for Montenegro at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. It was the first time since 2009 that Montenegro held a national final instead of an internal selection.
The show saw five contenders for the ticket to Lisbon for Montenegro. The result was based fully on a televote result.
Vanja entered the superfinal for Montevizija 2018 alongside Katarina Bogićević and Lorena Janković who both ended second and third respectively beating fan-favourite Nina Petković by quite a margin.
Result of Montevizija 2018 in Montenegro
01. Nina Petković – “Dišem” (I breathe)
02. Vanja Radovanović – “Inje” (Hoarfrost) [1st]
03. Ivana Popović Martinović – “Poljupci” (Kisses)
04. Katarina Bogićević – “Neželjena” (The unwanted) [2nd]
05. Lorena Janković – “Dušu mi daj” (Give me soul) [3rd]