After the first three nights of the Sanremo Festival 2018 in Italy, we have seen and heard all twenty acts in the Campioni section. This section is the tool to pick Italy’s song for the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. In recent years, the first couple of acts were eliminated for the grand final, but this year, there have not been any eliminations yet.
At the end of the second and third evening, in which ten acts in the Campioni section took the stage, we got a ranking. Artists were listed as top, middle or bottom. But these lists were just based on one voting jury and did not show the definitive ranking, to keep the suspense for the final night this Saturday.
On the fourth night on Friday the 20 Campioni will sing their original entries together with other artists. The first night also showcased all songs, but no rank was being made, as it was being used as a presentation show.
Ranking so far at the Sanremo Festival 2018
Once again, these results of the second and third night do not show the full result and are only based on one jury result. The actual result on Saturday will be based on 50% Public televoting, 30% Press jury voting and 20% Expert jury voting.
- Diodato & Roy Paci – Adesso
- Ron – Almeno pensami
- Ornella Vanoni, Bungaro & Pacifico – Imparare ad amarsi
- Max Gazzè – La leggenda di Cristalda e Pizzomunno
- Lo Stato Sociale – Una vita in vacanza
- Ermal Meta & Fabrizio Moro – Non mi avete fatto niente
- Annalisa – Il mondo prima di te
- Decibel – Lettera dal Duca
- Le Vibrazioni – Così sbagliato
- Luca Barbarossa – Passame er sale
- Enzo Avitabile & Peppe Servillo – Il coraggio di ogni giorno
- The Kolors – Frida (Mai mai mai)
- Red Canzian – Ognuno ha il suo racconto
- Elio e le Storie Tese – Arrivedorci
- Renzo Rubino – Custodire
- Nina Zilli – Senza appartenere
- Mario Biondi – Rivederti
- Giovanni Caccamo – Eterno
- Roby Facchinetti & Riccardo Fogli – Il segreto del tempo
- Noemi – Non smettere mai di cercarmi
More information on Sanremo 2018?
Wanna read more about the rules and expectations of the Sanremo Festival 2018? Check out this preview written by our editor Sadie Trent!