RTS hosted the final of Beovizija 2019 tonight in which a mixture of jury and televoting decided that former Moje 3 singer, Nevena Božović will be the Serbian representative for Eurovision 2019 with the song “Kruna”.
Twelve acts competed in the Beovizija final. You can read a full report on the show in our liveblog.
Nevena Božović was not the televoting favorite in Serbia
Nevena Božović has won the right to represent Serbia in Tel Aviv with only a third place from the televoters. However, Nevena’s orchestral Balkan ballad “Kruna” won the jury vote gaining 12 points. The televoter’s favourite Nataša & Una placed 4th after only securing two points from the jury. Dženan Lončarević came second, with 10 points from televoters and 7 from the jury.
Listen to “Kruna”, the Serbia 2019 Eurovision song:
Beovizija 2019 final and Top 5:
- Saška Janks – Da li čuješ moj glas (3rd: 10 + 6 = 16)
- Majdan – Budim te
- Sofija Perić – Aritmija
- Dženan Lončarević – Nema suza (2nd: 7 + 10 = 17)
- Wonder Strings & Ivana Vladović – Moja bol
- Jana Šušteršić – Viktorija
- Lord – Radnički sin
- Nevena Božović – Kruna (1st: 12 + 8 = 20)
- Ana Popović – Lutaš
- Ivan Kurtić – Bella (5th: 4 + 7 = 11)
- Nataša & Una – Samo bez straha (4th: 2 + 12 = 14)
- Aleksandra Sekulić – Tugo