S!sters has won Unser Lied fur Israel and will represent Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with the song ‘Sister’. The female duo is the successor of Michael Schulte, who gave Germany a fourth place finish last year in Lisbon.
Seven hopeful entrants took part in the German final in the Studio Berlin Adlershof. Like last year, three groups awarded points: the public, a Eurovision jury panel and a special appointed jury. They all counted for a third of the total vote. In the end, Carlotta Truman & Laurita were the winners. Read all about it in the special liveblog we had during the show.
S!sters – Sister (Germany’s Eurovision entry 2019)
Result Germany national final 2019
Here is the full result of the national final in Germany for 2019:
- S!sters – Sister – 30 points
- Makeda – The day I loved you most – 26 points
- Lilly Among Clouds – Surprise – 25 points
- Aly Ryan – Wear your love – 25 points
- Linus Bruhn – Our City – 23 points
- Gregor Hägele – Let me go – 14 points
- BB Thomaz – Demons – 13 points